Error : User Domain\User does not have required permissions. Verify that sufficient permissions have been granted and Windows User Account Control (UAC) restrictions have been addressed.
1. Right click on Internet Explorer and select Run as Administrator.
2. Now enter Report Manager URL in Internet Explorer. In my case it is
3. Then click on Site Settings (Upper Right Corner).
4. Now you can see the screen looks like below screenshot.
5. Click on Security Tab from left menu and then click on New Role Assignment.
6. Now add group or username that you want to give access and select role. Here I select both roles. Then click on OK button.
Now your site settings page looks like below :
7. Now go to Home Page. Then click on Folder Settings.
8. Now add group or username that you want to give permission and select required roles. Here I select Browser, Content Manager & My Reports. Then click on OK button.
9. Now your Folder Settings screen looks like below:
After completing above steps, Open Internet Explorer normally and go to Report Manger URL. It will work without above mentioned error.
If any query, let me know.
For contact information, go to following link :