Email Subscriptions for SSRS Reports
In this article, I will show you how to create Email Subscriptions for SSRS Reports. Before going for this please refer following article on Email Configuration in SSRS with SMTP in Windows Server 2008R2:
After doing Email Configuration, Now open Internet Explorer and enter your report manager URL.
In my case it is like below:
1. Now click on your Report Project as show in below screen shot:
2. After that click on Down Arrow which is on the right side of Report and Select Manage.
3. Now select Subscriptions from left pane and then click on New Subscription.
4. Now select E-Mail in Delivered by list. Then enter e-mail address in To, Cc & Bcc as par your requirement. Also select Render Format as shown in below screen shot. After that click on Select Schedule button.
5. In next screen, select Schedule details as par your requirement. Here I select following details. Then click on OK button.
Again click on OK button.
6. Now your subscriptions screen looks like following screenshot.
7. Now after your subscription executed, you will see its details as shown in following screenshot.
Congratulations! We successfully completed Email Subscriptions for SSRS Reports.
If any query than let me know.
For contact information, go to following link :