Installing SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services Tabular Mode.
In this article, I will show you how to Install SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services(Tabular Mode).
1. First of all Run SQL Server 2012 Setup and go to Installation. Then click on New SQL Server stand-alone installation or add features to an existing installation.
2. It will run Setup Support Rules.
Then click on OK button.
3. In next window click on Install button. It will again run Setup Support Rules.
If all rules run successfully, click on Next Button.
4. In next step, select Perform a new installation of SQL Server 2012 if you want to install new installation otherwise select Add features to and existing instance of SQL Server 2012.
Here we select 2nd option. Then click on Next button.
5. In next step, Select Analysis Services from Feature Selection. Then click on Next Button.
6. In next step, it will show you Disk usage Summary. Now click on Next Button.
7. In next step, select startup mode of SQL Server Analysis Services. Here we select Automatic mode. Then click on Next Button.
8. In next step, select Tabular Mode. Also specify users which have administrative permissions to access analysis services. Then click on OK button.
9. Now it will run Installation Configuration Rules.
Then click on Next Button.
10. Now all ready to Install Analysis Services .Click on Install Button.
11. After completion of installation, you will see screen like below.
Congratulations! We successfully completed installation of Analysis Services.